Veneers can completely transform your smile in a way that is quick and noninvasive. In fact, little to no anesthesia is required to place veneers because of how thin and lightweight they are. Despite how delicate veneers are, they can last upwards of 10 years before needing to be replaced if properly cared for. We here at Ramona Dental Group, are able to provide you with a total smile makeover using the technology of veneers.
What are Veneers and how are they important in a Smile Makeover?
Veneers are thin shells of porcelain, though there are other materials available. These veneers are custom created in a dental lab to match the patient’s smile and tooth color. Veneers are ideal for covering up imperfections on the front of the teeth that would otherwise require a lot of work and money to repair. Because veneers are long-lasting and highly durable, they are an ideal option for anyone who is looking to improve the look and shape of their smile.
Benefits of Choosing Veneers
In order to have veneers placed, you’ll need to come in for a consultation and exam. During the exam, we will be able to determine if you’re a viable candidate for a smile makeover and if so, which option is best suited to your needs. Some of the benefits of choosing veneers include:
- Cover up imperfections like chips, cracks and small fractures
- Fill in gaps and spaces between teeth without the need for orthodontic work
- Elongate teeth to prevent a “gummy” short smile
- Cover up stained and discolored teeth that won’t improve with whitening
- Veneers are long-lasting and durable, often lasting for upwards of 10 years
- Veneers are custom made for you in a professional dental lab
- Veneers can brighten up your smile
If you are interested in a total smile makeover using veneers, contact us today!