No matter how often you brush your teeth or how well you floss, stains can accumulate on the surface of your teeth and cause you to feel badly about your appearance. This is why we offer a range of whitening options that are all geared to helping your teeth look their absolute best. Whitening is ideal for everyday cosmetic needs as well as before special events like weddings and reunions. No matter when you want to have whitening done, you can rest assured that it will be done professionally in our office.
What is Teeth Whitening?
Teeth whitening involves removing years’ worth of stains and discoloration from a patient’s teeth. Before whitening, an exam will be conducted to ensure that you’re a viable candidate for the procedure. Because there are a range of different whitening options available, we can recommend the one that is right for you according to your needs and goals. It is not uncommon for whitening to lighten teeth by anywhere from four to eight shades.
Who is a Good Candidate for Teeth Whitening?
Whitening is recommended only to older teens and adults who are looking to remove stains and tooth discoloration. If you’ve had issues with at-home products in the past, professional whitening can deliver the results that you need and want. Some of the best candidates for whitening include:
- Patients who are unhappy with their smile
- Patients who have tried at-home products with little to no success
- Patients who want to look their best for an upcoming event
- Patients who want to completely transform the way that they look
- Patients who smoke, chew tobacco or drink dark beverages and need to remove severe staining
- Patients who want veneers, crowns or bridge work and want to lighten their teeth to match the prosthetic
If you are interested in teeth whitening and would like to inquire more about this procedure contact us today and one of our staff members will be happy to assist you!